úterý 2. září 2014


                                                                                     The rise of Sun


                         You´ll put that there!


Stare to the mountains there behind the horizon! Seems like turkish fairytale about Alibaba. 




I don´t know, always I look at this
I wanna cryyy. 




But like Little Prince said I wanna see the sunset if I´m sad. Once I saw 42 sunsets during a day.


              In the books is spoken about a big enlighten but the moon shines every night.





A whole day and night I yearn to a truth, but I am hungry and want breakfast at morning







I think, I have the mind,
I think, I have the body,
I think, I think,
I think, I see,
 

       



        I think, I taste,
        I think, I hear,
        I think, I touch,
        I think so much!







Thnx for all coloured photography to Slavka...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat